SkwalZone

How To Atache My Foot In The Rear Binding

From method to the skwal gear, here's the place!

Moderator: WebTeam

Postby Sito » 09 Jul 2005 16:23

Hi Guys!
the other day I was testing my Skwal, UH! nice feeling and a very good sensation,greatskwal -carving -power :D but my tedious problem was atache my rear bindings :angry: because I haven't sufficient space between my two bindings-boots, for attache my rear boot so first I must uncouple my front boot then atache my rear boot and then atache my front boot uuuuF!! too much work and very, very tedious. :blink:
Pleeeeeease! I need advice for how to atache my rear boots whiout too much work!! AAAARRG! :ph34r:

My bindings are lacroix

Thanks in Advice Sito
Sito

Postby Zarkod » 09 Jul 2005 21:56

Yes indeed you need to first attach your rear boot then proceed with the front one.
This is not much trouble since you can leave you rear boot attached all the time and only release the front one when you stop or when you take the chair-lifts.
You''ll get used to that quickly.
If you have the most recent lacroix bindings you can even put the front boot while you are already sliding down!
:: Thias FC180, SK200, 173°F, RS176 carbone, FC165 ::
Visit skwalzone.org!
only skwal makes it possible!
Zarkod
High Rank Member

Postby Sito » 10 Jul 2005 15:10

Hi Zarkob,
But my problem is that I haven't any control of the board when I don't use the chair- lift and go up to the top slope using the lift only atache wirth my rear boot!! :angry:

And only on tyhe market are there two factory-boards of skwal actually like mpride and lacroix??

Sito
Sito

Postby Zarkod » 10 Jul 2005 19:39

You should keep both feet attached when you climb with the "regular" ski lifts.
At first you will find it hard but its not very difficult indeed (ask Froggy who changed is mind about that :) )

There is Lacroix, Mpride and Lagriffe. And that's pretty cool to have 3 of them because the market is small, I bet you rarely meet skwalers in spain for instance.

you can also find used Thias boards.
:: Thias FC180, SK200, 173°F, RS176 carbone, FC165 ::
Visit skwalzone.org!
only skwal makes it possible!
Zarkod
High Rank Member

Postby Sito » 11 Jul 2005 09:23

Zarkob
The x1 really work fine and is more polivalent,
Mpride is for hard carving
Lagriffe.. is a good skwal and what will be his program??

Sito
Sito

Postby Arjan » 21 Nov 2005 07:43

I just mounted step-in bindings on my skwal...so just step in with your front foot first and then the back...no bending to grab the nose closer anymore :-)
Arjan
Advanced Member

Postby teddo » 13 Dec 2005 20:15

Arjan wrote: I just mounted step-in bindings on my skwal...so just step in with your front foot first and then the back...no bending to grab the nose closer anymore :-)

Yeah, I use Intecs too! It's great with step-ins. I've got Skwal TD:s from bomberonline.com , but I don't think they have them any more. Regular Intecs are available from mpride.

teddo

Return to Technical discussions