SkwalZone

[Sold] Thias Easy Jungle 165 for sale

If you want to sell or buy something related to skwal, you can post here. Professional dealers are allowed to post, but please tell the visitors who you are. Any non skwal-related topic will be deleted. We will allow ourselves to delete any post following the webteam's decision.

Moderator: WebTeam

[Sold] Thias Easy Jungle 165 for sale

Postby gigabass » 05 Feb 2012 14:48

After getting familiar with the 'real weapons' I'm selling my Easy Jungle now.

The board is in excellent condition. I bought it about 2 years ago as used, but when i got it it has obviously never seen the snow (looked absolutely new). I used it myself for about 5 days (3 last year, 1 this year), always in very good snow conditions (no stones), so now it is used, but it almost looks like new and feels like new. Very few minor minor scratches (absolutely nothing serious), 2 little scratches on topsheet (typical lift-standing issues). Edges real sharp (sharpened after the 4 days last year), absolutely no rust on the edges, fresh waxed.

For pictures see here : http://www.skwalzone.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=18808.

If you require additional information or want some more detail images let me know.

Includes original Thias Binding and Leash.

Forum Price : 200 € + Shipping.

Shipping for net cost, if you know cheaper services to send the board from germany to you no problem. This is what i found :

inside Germany : 11,90 € (iloxx)
to austria : 19,90 € (iloxx)
france, italy : 25,- € (gls)
other european countries : see gls pricing : http://www.gls-group.eu/276-I-PORTAL-WEB/content/GLS/DE03/DE/520004_-paket-shop-preise.htm
gigabass

Re: [Sold] Thias Easy Jungle 165 for sale

Postby gigabass » 24 Feb 2012 09:10

board is sold.
gigabass

Return to Classifieds